Walkers, cyclists, trekkers and mountaineers have trusted Cicerone for over fifty years to ensure they have a great time on the hill, trek, walk or ride. Our expert and passionate team of authors, editors and designers work together to produce inspirational and detailed guidebooks, ebooks and routes to the world’s best walks and treks, mountains and cycle routes.
Great Walks on the England Coast Path is an inspirational large-format guidebook featuring 30 walks along the England Coast Path, a 2800-mile (4500km) trail around the English coastline. From sandy beaches and flat promenades to undulating cliff-top paths, there is something for all levels of fitness and experience.
- Walks are 5–28 miles (9–45km) in length, ranging from 3 hours to 2 days to complete
- Includes walks along England’s Irish Sea, North Sea, English Channel and Atlantic coastline
- Clear route descriptions alongside 1:50,000 OS mapping
- A mixture of linear sea-front walks and circular routes that detour inland
- Routes can be accessed by public transport and are walkable at any time of year
- Packed with advice on access, transport, terrain and recommendations of detailed maps
Find out more about Great Walks on the England Coast Path here
Murley Moss Business Park,